Visit us on Facebook
One Health and Care
Did you know? From summer 2021, everyone’s health and social care records in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin will be available on the new integrated care record ‘One Health and Care’.
Completely confidential and secure, it’s designed to help doctors, nurses and other registered health and social care professionals directly involved in your care to make better, safer decisions.
The information that they will be able to see includes:
- Your name, date of birth, sex, address, telephone number, NHS number
- The name of your GP Practice and GP
- Medications, allergies, ongoing and historic conditions, immunisations and diagnoses
- Test results, hospital referrals, admissions, discharges and clinics attended
- Social and mental health information and care plans
Sensitive information such as attendance at sexual health clinics, fertility treatment records, and records relating to gender reassignment will not be included.
During summer 2021, all GP practices within Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin will have access to One Health and Care along with the following organisations:
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Shropshire Council (Social care)
- Telford & Wrekin Council (Social care)
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
If you’re happy for your records to be available on One Health and Care to health and social care professionals, you don’t need to do anything. Alternatively, if you wish to object, you need to contact your GP Practice.
For more information, contact:
As the Coronavirus restrictions are starting to be lifted we are pleased to be able to open our front door for patients attending appointments or collecting repeat prescriptions, etc. However, coronavirus has not gone away so we would ask all patients to continue to wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser provided.
We are also trying to limit the number of patients in the waiting room at any one time to try to protect all our patients and staff. We have set a limit of three patients in the waiting room so please try to attend at the time of your appointment and leave the waiting room once your appointment has been completed.
Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of coronavirus or have had a positive test in the last 14 days..
PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING.
Thank you for continuing to work alongside us and protect each other.
OUT OF HOURS
If you need medical care outside of our normal surgery hours please call NHS111 which is free to call from landlines and mobiles.
The Meadows Medical Practice is a member of Our Health Partnership
(Site updated 23/09/2021)